Poor TE landscape

So a member in our league just lost Will Dissly for the year and is trying to trade for my Austin Hooper. Who did you think I should pursue from his team; an injured Aj green or Devin Singletary who’s just coming back from injury? He also has David Montgomery, but I’m not really interested in anything on the bears offense right now.

I would expect more than any of those guys for Hooper. Hes a top 3 TE so far this season.

1 Like

@sdatkins agreed, wouldn’t part with Hooper without getting a top 6 TE in return

I agree that Green or Singletary alone wouldn’t be enticing enough for me to trade Hooper right now. But I really don’t see getting a top 6 TE back for him. If the other guy had a top 6 TE he wouldn’t be trading for Hooper in the first place.

I don’t think you have to get a top 6 TE for him, but you need to get a guy you can put into your lineup every week. Neither of those guys are that type of player.

What if I threw in joe mixon and matt breida along with hooper and try to get Le’veon bell, michael gallup, and maybe something else?