‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Possible lineup issues

I’m playing in a full ppr 1qb 2wr 1rb 1te 1flex 1 kick 1def league.
Drew brees
Tyreek hill and mike Evans
Tj yeldon
Trey burton
Joe Mixon
Streaming kickers
Streaming defenses
I’ve got keelan cole, mark ingram, matt breida, Mohammed sanu, Taylor gabriel and leveon bell on my bench.

Do you think I’d be ok with these guys or do you think I can trade for a higher floor wr1 with someone?

I think Mike Evans is a fine number 1 wr, and Hill is a solid number 2. Plus Evans is done with his bye which is a nice advantage, and Hill is coming off two of his toughest opponents. Your wr depth scares me though, I would try and acquire a better number 3 wr.

I agree. But who has the ability to be traded off for that kind of production wr?

Yeah, that’s tough. Will depend on your league and other teams. Bell and Mixon will be your guys for most of the year. So that leaves ingram, and Yeldon. Wait and see how Ingram does tonight to gauge his value, but then I would try and package one of probably Ingram or Yeldon with any of your receivers to get a receiver you feel more comfortable with. Perhaps even do a 2 for 2 trade where you upgarde your receiver and downgrade your rb. Yeldon and Cole for Edelman/Davis and a rb (R. Jones type).