Possible Trade to add a RB need an opinion!

My Team:
RB: DJ, Fournette,Edmonds
WR: MT, Amari, Golladay, Boyd, Fuller, Woods, Kirk

Someone wants to trade me cmc for either MT or Amari, should I do it? And if so which one would you give up?

I feel like if everyone is healthy, I have the advantage ROS without needing cmc. But I have virtually no RBs so if one of my starting RBs goes down my team will sink really fast.

1 Like

Is this a joke? Ugh I’d literally give up anybody for CMC

1 Like

I’d make that trade.
I think you’ll be fine with any of Woods, Boyd, Golladay, Fuller, or Kirk plugged in as your WR2 and just play the matchups with them.

1 Like

who would you give up? amari or MT for him?

1 Like

Amari would be preferred. Are you doing a 1 for 1?

I would do either, but I’d rather give up Cooper over Thomas personally, and especially if this is ppr.

1 Like

yeah 0.5 PPR, okay thanks man appreciate the help!

1 Like

Yeah bro. I can’t someone’s willing to do that

Yes… but really… if the guy is that dumb, I’d counter with something slightly more in your favor and see if he bites. Anyone willing to lose CMC is obviously playing desperation ball.

Play it off that you’re doing him a favor without specifically saying it. I’d offer a 2 for 2… Tell him you’re very happy with your current RB’s, but you’d need something more to insure strength with giving up Amari (or whomever.) yada yada…

I’d bet you they’ll bite and take your offer or counter with a sweeter deal than the original, and they’ll walk away thinking they got the best of you.

I also like these kind of trades to free up roster spots… JMHO… I’m no expert.

1 Like

@LowFlight4 Devious. But agree I 100%. Play to win.