Post 2018 Draft Rookie Rankings

12 team, PPR, Superflex Dynasty…rookie draft starts today (4/29). My biggest need is RB. I have picks 1.03, 1.04, 2.02, 3.01, 3.02.

I’m trying to find some updated rankings post-draft. Any suggestions on where to find them?

How would you rank the RBs in Dynasty?

I also have the 1.03 in a standard league. Our rookie draft technically starts tomorrow but the first 2 picks have been made. So, I’m on the clock. My choices are down the 3 RB’s. Chubb, Ronald Jones and Royce Freeman. Carlos Hyde is a big obstacle in Cleveland…

You could argue that Cleveland is in the same situation as Minnesota last year. A newly acquired vet in Hyde (like Latavius Murray in MN), a pass catcher in place in Duke (like McKinnon) and a rookie RB in Chubb (Dalvin Cook). Cook was a stud until he got hurt.

That said, Cook > Chubb and Latavius < Hyde, so not exactly the same…and maybe an argument against Chubb.

I personally like RoJo and Freeman better than Chubb given the landing spot… but so hard to tell.

1 Like

I’d prefer Penny or Rojo at 1.03 over Chubb due to landing spots.

As for Freeman, I’m not a fan. Additionally, he still has to battle Booker for carries.

My Top 10 Rookie RBs (taking into consideration their landing spots):

1. Barkley
  2. Penny
  3. Guice
  4. Rojo
  5. Sony
  6. Freeman
  7. Chubb
  8. K. Johnson
  9. Hines
  10. Ballage

I think K. Johnson and Hines are above Chubb based on location. Unless you were also the Hyde owner too.

Ballage in the top 10? Yikes. The measurables are juicy looking, the play on the field is not. He’s not in my top 20.