Potential Tyreek Dynasty Trade

10 team 0.5 ppr league. Who wins?

Team A receives Tyreek Hill and Peyton Barber

Team B receives Tyler Boyd and David Montgomery

I would much prefer the Boyd/Montgomery side. Likely in the minority though.

Depends on your RB/WR depth. I would initially take the Hill side, but if you’re hurting at RB then I’d stick with Boyd/Montgomery. Barber doesn’t hold much value at all and would rather that be a 2020 first round pick.

I’m definitely deeper at WR but the thought of getting another top flight WR is enticing me.

These are currently the players that I have that are potential players for my lineup. 2 RB, 2 WR, and 3 Flex spots.

RB - Cook, Mack, Kerryon, Montgomery, Latavius Murray

WR - Juju, AB, Godwin, Kupp, Boyd, Kirk, DeSean Jackson

I don’t make off-season trades based on my roster.

Purely value based trading.

I think Hill still comes with plenty of risk but with that roster, Boyd and Montgomery would most likely just be depth for this year. It looks like you’re definitely a contender and i think Hill could really help. All that being said long term i still like Boyd and Monty

I think I’m a contender and have a few other deals in the works too to try and put me over the edge. I probably would try and flip Hill for a more stable WR (Adams, Beckham, etc) if I got him.

I think that is a good idea. If he gets out to a good start for the season his value will probably sky rocket and most people will forget about all the legal drama that happened during the off season.

1 Like