PPR Dynasty Trade Help please

PPR Dynasty tarde: I get McKinnon and Marvin Jones for A. Jones and Demian Williams

Keep in mind that I already have Golladay

This might be an opinion thing but :nauseated_face:

Why would you do that… McKinnon could be GREAT!!

But he’s also never been a lead back anywhere and his first try he unfortunately got hurt so we don’t know. Jones when you already have golladay? Ehhh

I don’t like it but I’m sure some disagree

1 Like

I’d stay out. Jones and Williams should both be pretty solid next year

2 Likes

I kinda have to agree with the others. After what we saw from Jones this year and what appears to be a big break-out from Williams. Of course, with the mess in GB right now…hard to say what happens there. BUT…concerning Jones…if Rodgers has anything to say about it (and you can be sure he does/will) Jones is gonna be a BIG part of that offense.

1 Like

As someone who lost Hunt, I’m happy with what I see from Williams!!

1 Like

@irritatedtomcat… Yeah…me too!!! I was lucky enough to find him still on the WW back in the last week of our League P/O’s and snatched him up QUICK since I had Gurley and pretty much knew he wasn’t gonna play. Williams didn’t win me the CHAMPIONSHIP…BUT…he still got me 25PPR pts.

Will be watching intently during the off-season to see what happens with him. Could be a pretty HOT draft catch!!!

1 Like

so who do you trust, McKinnon or Williams?

1 Like

Williams for me haha gotta love an explosive RB with mahomes

1 Like

At this point I’d have to say Williams, simply because as @irritatedtomcat said:

As for McKinnon…I had him last year when he first broke out, and he was usually BOOM or BUST. In fact he only had 6 weeks with double-digit PPR pts. And as @irritatedtomcat also mentioned, pretty much first rattle out of the box in SF he’s out for the Season. So…we don’t have a clue what he’s gonna be able to do there (if much of anything).

I personally think he’s probably gonna be great for them this next year…but…until we get a good look at him, I’d be a little hesitant to bank on him just yet.

1 Like

100% no for me. All these players have low floors but Aaron Jones and Williams floors are higher imo than McKinnon and especially Marvin Jones. Also AJ and Williams are younger players than McKinnon and Jones.

2 Likes

Why wouldn’t someone want an Aaron Rodgers RB and a KC Chiefs RB with mahomes…

2 Likes