‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Pulled a robbery

Traded away Jared Cook and Sterling Sherperd for Gronk yesterday to an 0-4 team.
dabs

Ehhhh Gronk is starting to become pretty injury prone not saying hes not a great player just he has down sides. Also SS is really having a good year rn since hes getting less coverage with OBJ there and Cook has had great games. i wouldn’t call this a robbery.

It’s a great pull. Anytime I can get out of relying on Eli’s 3rd or 4th option it’s a W. Yesterday’s game against the Colts should show you exactly how much of an impact having Edelman on the field could do for Gronks value, and that’s literally with 0 practice time this week. He should be the TE1 rest of season.

It’s worth the investment to me. Cook is the TE1 right now, but in all likelihood Gronk will finish the season at the TE1 (barring injury).
Shepard is a nice receiver, but he’s not the 1st option on the team. Unless both Odell & Barkley join Engram on the sidelines, I see Shepard’s production being easily replaceable.

You must be the dude I traded with. haha jk but seriously, I already profited from Jared Cook’s ceiling monster weeks and am really deep at WR. I just cant imagine Cook outperforming Gronk in the next 11 weeks.

This is robbery. Congrats.

Buy gronk, buy all of the gronk. Gronk with a full patriots roster and Brady playing the way he is is lethal. Teams can no longer double or triple him with Edelman and Gordon on the field. As a pats fan, it’s a beautiful thing.

Go out and buy the best TE in football.