‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Punted my dynasty draft. What should I do with my team to be competitive?

Really felt like I screwed up my draft… Players went in weird places and I got overwhelemed and my team really stinks. I need some advice

12 man 1/2 point ppr. Dynasty league. 6 point passing TD

QB-. C. Wentz
RB - DAVID Johnson
RB- demarco murray
wr- Corey Davis
wr-sammy watkins
Wr-corey coleman
Flex- Josh doctson
Te- Hunter henry

IR- Andrew luck
IR- will Fuller
Bench- ZEKE (rb)
Bench- Derek henry (rb)
Bench- Sterling Shepard (wr)
Bench - Alvin kamara (rb)
Bench- John Ross (wr)
Bench- Marlin mack (rb)
Bench - Evan engram (te)
Bench - Dion Lewis (rb)
Bench- Brandon lafell (wr)
Bench - kasen Williams (wr)

So maybe I’ve over reacting and Ill feel better when zeke and luck is back…
But should I maybe trade Murray for like OBJ or Cooper? I think I need some better WR…

WHAT ADVICE CAN YOU GIVE ME TO MAKE MY DYNASTY TEAM BETTER? I feel like I really messed up… Thanks

you def have good depth at RB i would try and trade murray maybe package him with mack so you can get one of those upcoming young WR like odell and Cooper unless someone will 1 for 1 trade you those guys for demarco

I would package zeke and shepard and maybe mack and go after 3 for 2 deal like micheal Thomas or aj green as the possible wr and hope to get a ameer or west as a possible rb2 to use since you have Johnson. maybe even try to get a crabtree instead of a rb.

@bball23josh

Do you think a Josh doctson and mack for Crabtree trade is helping my cause much?

Crabtree is a borderline WR 1 some weeks so absolutely.

Thanks pulled the trigger on that trade and got crabtree

No problem. I hope the trade works in your favor. I have been targeting Crabtree and devonte Adams in most of my mock drafts. Good luck this season!