‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

QB and TE help

I have burton on bye and Wilson as my QB. Would you drop Wilson for Bortles or another streamer? Or would you drop burton on his bye? I have Vance for this week. It’s a 12 team standard

I have the exact same issue.

I have a Wilson and Burton on a bye. Trying to figure out if I should drop Wilson or Baker Mayfield and pick up Blake the snake for this week. I need a win. I’m one and three.

I had Tre Boo Boo and was able to package him in a trade, but had that not happened I decided I did NOT want to drop anyone on my bench(5 person bench) and was going to drop Boo Boo for a TE. My plan was if I couldn’t get him back after the bye week I would’ve picked up Cameron Brate. It all depends on your bench, what other owners have and looking ahead at what’s available. Hope that helps.

I’m 1-3 too with my qb play killing me. I think I am gonna drop burton and stick with Vance or get brate next week. If anyone is gonna pick it up it will be Wilson. I would much rather hate to drop Wilson, see someone pick him up, and then he starts going off rather than burton