‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

QB Help! Winton vs. Ryan? Maybe Josh Allen?

I got burned by Fournette, and need max upside at all costs. I would even roll the dice with Josh Allen at home against a :poop: Jets team. I have concerns about Ryan. While everyone thinks it will be a shootout, the Falcons play better indoors, and they have been playing bad lately. Matt Ryan torched the Packers in Green Bay IN THE SNOW 3 years ago or so, but can that repeat?

Also, I am set to start Jaylen Samuels over George Kittle; is this a smart move based on volume and the expectation that the Steelers will be running a ton, scoring a ton, and (assuming) the use Samuels in the passing game? Could this be a trap game for Pittsburgh? Is Kittle the only hope for SF against Denver?

My lineup is currently the below, and my projection is 147 now that Fournette only got me 7.25 points, the projection went down from 162…

Winston
Diggs
Woods
Kamara
FOURNETTE 7.25
Jaylen Samuels
Tarik Cohen
Boswell
Chargers DST

My opponent has a projected 159 score and his lineup is:

Brees
Julio
Tyreek Hill
Nick Chubb
Ware
Ebron
Mike Evans
Badgley for a kicker
Denver DST

@MikeMeUpp @Caveman45 @falcones404

What is your full roster

I mean, maybe even Humphries or Sutton over Diggs is something I could think about because Cousins stinks on ice in prime time and especially on the road in hostile environments…

Starters are:

Winston
Diggs
Woods
Kamara
FOURNETTE 7.25
Jaylen Samuels
Tarik Cohen
Boswell
Chargers DST

Bench:
Ingram
Ryan
Yeldon
Sutton
Humphries
Kittle
NO DST

I’m playing Winston here. He still gives me the upside edge. The remainder of your plays look on point too. Would go with Diggs over Humphries. If I’m going down, I’m going down with my high valued guys. His matchup is fine and he is supremely talented to Humphries. Although you have no alternative to Cohen, I’m not sure he repeats with such a lofty week this week as last. But he is in your lineup. So is Samuels over Kittle all day without question.

So for me…

Winston
Cohen
Diggs
Samuels

@Caveman45 thank you so much for your assistance all season long! Good luck with your endeavor!

You’re welcome. Hope my advice proves as good advice for you. You never know with this stuff. But I believe every expert would tell you to structure your lineup as mentioned.

Weather is supposed to be cleared up in Tampa for kickoff, so that means Winston should be a good start and is more highly rated than Ryan on the week… GB’s defense is pretty terrible, so it should be interesting for sure.