QB Start for week 3

Who would you start between

Andrew Luck, Philip Rivers, Blake Bortles?

I’m playing rivers because i think it turns into a shootout, but he’s not the safest floor TBH. I just have rivers or stafford in one league and stafford is hot garbage so far.

What i’m worried about Rivers is that the Titan’s offense sucks so I feel like they might run the ball after going up 21-0 etc. But yea, all these qb’s have worries just gotta make the best decision

Rivers is playing the Rams this week though.

2 Likes

It would be Bortles for me this week. The Eagles and Rams D are elite. Granted, the Rams have not played a decent offense yet, but with that pass rush and secondary they are scary good and will likely give Rivers a hard time. I don’t see him having a high ceiling this week. The same thing goes for Indy against the Eagles.

Bortles has a safe rushing floor and played well last week. The Titans have not been impressive defensively so I think he has a safe floor and chance for a big game.

1 Like

I agree on Bortles having the safest game. I like rivers because i feel like he’ll be forced to throw his way back into the game. Then again i’m really re-evaluating if i’m playing him versus stafford who may also be in a shootout but against a way worse defense.

1 Like

never gets easier lol q-q

Rivers will be forced to throw but so was Carr. He had no time to throw and he has an elite O-line blocking for him.