‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

QB this week?

Carson Wentz vs. Denver or Tyrod Taylor vs. Jets on Thursday night?? Standard scoring 10 team league, feel like I’m having more trouble than usual with this one this week… thanks for any and all input!

I don’t think you can go wrong with either one. Im playing Taylor but I don’t have Wentz as an option. He is on a good run and has a new WR but im scared about the Thursday away matchup… He does well against the jets but not great away from home this year. take it for what it is

Honestly you’re advice pretty much sums up my thoughts on it. I’m actually very high on Taylor and think is extremely underrated and very under appreciated, but that’s a different story for a different day. I have Wentz penciled in now, and I hate his matchup, but he’s something special. The deciding factor as to why I have Wentz slotted in and not Taylor is I have Shady McCoy going as well and on a short week road game I feel it’s not best to double up on buffalo’s offense. However next week a home game against the saints, with Wentz on his bye, Tyrod will be started confidently. Thanks for the input, it actually really helped me out!