‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Qb to use in the playoffs

I have, josh Allen and Derek Carr as my qb, Stafford is in the bench, should I drop Allen and start Carr this week and stash Stafford for the rest of the season, since Allen has a terrible schedule comming

1 Like

Im trying to grab Allen for a one week start vs Miami this week after that hes a drop for me.

1 Like

I agree with @WG7, J. Allen is a hard drop after this week. My model has him projected to be the QB26 Weeks 12-16. He is a fine play this week vs. Miami. My model projects him and Carr very similarly, and The Ballers rankings have them back-to-back as well with Allen at QB6 and Carr at QB7. So either are good this week.

BTW, Stafford, if healthy, is great Weeks 12-15 (projected QB5), but you should not count on him if you make it to the championship game - he plays Denver Week 16 and is the projected QB22. Carr, unfortunately, is an even worse play Week 16 where he projects as the QB25. So stream Carr or Allen this week, play Stafford if he makes it back next week, but have another plan entirely for Week 16. And drop Allen after this week regardless.

My full QB model for the remainder of the season is below for reference. You can check out all my projection models through the end of the year (QB, TE, DST) in my Week 11 streaming post here. Comments and feedback welcome. Good luck!

Thank you, very helpful all of it.

1 Like