‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

QB who to start? Also WR - Baldwin vs. Adams?

I’m having issues deciding who to start this week at QB and my second WR. In terms of QB should I start Wentz, Russell Wilson, or Kirk Cousins? And second who are you starting at WR, Doug Baldwin or Davante Adams? My Roster is as follows right now
QB- Kirk Cousins
RB- Le’veon Bell
RB- Kareem Hunt
WR- Julio Jones
WR- Davante Adams
TE- Jordan Reed
Flex- Mike Gillislee
D/ST- Baltimore Ravens
K- Matt Bryant

Bench- Doug Baldwin, Russell Wilson, Vikings D, Carson Wentz, Jimmy Graham, Jermaine Kearse, Darren Sproles.

Also just made this trade, let me know if I won lost or tie… I gave up- DeMarco Murray, Derrick Henry, and DeVante Parker and received- Julio Jones and Jimmy Graham.
Thanks for the help guys I keep going back and forth this week so I need some second opinions!

I honestly don’t see that team losing to just about anyone. So take the people that have produced. You don’t need big boom guys to win it. I go wentz, and Doug Baldwin. No touchdowns yet, but a solid 10 points a game so far for the freshness.

I wanted to reach out because I’m a huge Philadelphia Eagles fan, and as you know it’s very difficult to separate personal feelings towards a player or team and doing what’s best for FF. Does Baldwin against Tennessee on the road combined with his slow start scare you at all? And do you see Wentz clearly out producing Cousins against the Raiders D at home? Also thanks a lot for the input man it really helps hearing second opinions