‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

QBs and RBs Galore!

Easy one first:

Drew Brees vs Carolina or Alex Smith vs LA Chargers (still weird)

Right now I am starting Fournette (vs BAL) and T. West (@ JAX), with Chris Thompson (vs OAK) at the Flex.

Here is the tricky part: Sproles, Derrick Henry, Orleans Darkwa (see latest Rotoworld/ ESPN report http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/10102/orleans-darkwa)

Sproles is a coin flip in what his production will be, especially vs the G-men. Derrick Henry will look to get the starting nod but plays @ home vs the Seahawks. I will probably replace Chris Thompson for Henry but depending on injuries that might change. For all we know T.West might sit out for Baltimore and Murray might start for Tennessee if healthy. A real tough W3 decision for me.

Thanks for the help!

Personally I think West is TD dependent now that Buck Allen is out snapping him. Plus with the soft tissue injury, he may be limited. I’d put Henry in for West. Ty Mont and Hyde put up great numbers against the Seahawks so I’d not be scared to start Henry.

And keep Chris Thompson at the Flex?

Thanks for the response : )

If it’s PPR, yeah I probably would.

I love Alex Smith (I wish the Niners had kept him), but don’t trust him on the road yet. Brees at home might put up the best performance of the week.

I’m banking on Sproles getting more touches this week. BAL is pass-first, and Buck Allen is hot right now, although JAX has a strong defense. I’d roll with Fournette, Sproles, and Thompson as your Flex since he’s in the late game.

It’s a .5 PPR.

Brees is @ Carolina. I will always play Brees @ home but on the road is a totally different story.

Smith plays at the Chargers who have a small stadium of 30,000 and the smokin J. Cutty looked real nice against them.

Sproles is the most trust in Philly of the RBC. Thompson passes the eye tests as the FFBs said yesterday and Henry will be a must start if Murray is out.

Oh, and thank you for the response!