QBs for playoffs

Wentz with no receivers, or Foles with good week 15/16 matchups for playoffs? Have Josh Allen, so want to have an option when BUF plays NE

1 Like

Id lean Foles but I also scooped Daniel Jones for his playoff matchups also looked at trying to win with Fitzmagic

1 Like

Tannehill is available and looks good for playoffs as well.

1 Like

When i picked up Jones Tannehill had just been claimed otherwise id have grabbed him the Titans seem to be surging I think Foles still could be the best of the bunch but a bit more risk to it

Short answer: I would go for Tannehill if you can get him.

Here is how my QB model projects each of the options RoS and Weeks 15&16:
Wentz - RoS QB14, 15/16 QB20 (but he does project as QB4 this week vs. Miami)
Foles* - RoS QB6, 15/16 QB8
J. Allen - RoS QB24, 15/16 QB25
Tannehill - RoS QB2, 15/16 QB4

*Limited sample size, so higher risk of variance

Tannehill comes with some risk of his own, his sample size is five full games, but he also rushes which decreases variance some. I don’t necessarily expect him to be the QB2 RoS, but I do think top-5 is very possible and I would go with him. My second choice would be Foles and the risk that comes with him given the options. Full QB model for Weeks 13-16 is below. Good luck!

-Dan
Please check out my Week 13 streaming post where I provide weekly and rest-of-season rankings, scoring projections and waiver recommendations for QBs, TEs and DSTs. Comments and feedback are welcome. Thanks!

1 Like

Awesome stuff. Thank you

1 Like

Id go with Tannehill easily.

1 Like