Question RE: continuous FAAB

What is recommended for FAAB? Once a week processing, or continuous/daily processing?
If continuous, do some of you open it up for first-come-first-served for even a day or two?
Please help me as we transition to FAAB.

THANKS!

I prefer continuous FAAB. Should run SUN, MON, WED, THU, FRI, SAT. Give everyone a chance to process all games, including Monday, and place waivers for processing on Wednesday.

Okay, this is getting to the heart of my question:
Why should it not run on Tuesdays? That seems to be the default setting, but what is the purpose?

THANKS!

My comment here was meant to answer this…

Give everyone a chance to process all games, including Monday, and place waivers for processing on Wednesday.

But I can go into more detail.

Not every fantasy manager is sitting on the couch watching RedZone for 8 hours on Sunday (like me). The idea of skipping TUE is to meant to give everyone the time and ability to catch up from the conclusion of the Monday Night game.

It may be obvious, but I’ll state it anyway… Waivers that run FRI, SAT, SUN, MON do not allow players who have started their respective game to be picked up. They are locked until Wed. Further allowing all to have an equal chance to pick them up.

Hopefully that is clear. Let me know if have more questions.

1 Like

Thanks very much for your response! That clears things up for me.
Best of luck this season!