R. Freeman or J. Howard

Who would you rather have as your 3rd RB (Flex filler) in a Dynasty?

R. Freeman or J. Howard

In dynasty, I’d go Freeman because of his age and skill set. Both these teams will more than likely use a RBBC but if Lindsay goes down i think Freeman would see a large spike in his work load and could become a true 3 down back.
I do think Howard is a good RB and Philly will have a better running offense than Denver but Sanders will probably be the starter (at least according to the hype right now) and even if he were to go down Howard would get more work but if we know anything about Howard it’s that he’s not going to catch the ball.

1 Like

I like freemans role in denver rbbc than howard in phillys. Eagles were super fickle with their backs last year. basically “oh you had 3 piss poor downs” well hit the bench. could easily happen to howard on a team with like 5 backs. Denver at least doesn’t have the depth to support that behavior so royce should still play even if he has some poor series

1 Like

Royce Freeman. He has a chance to hold a large role in that offense all year. Howard may start as the lead back but at some point Sander will overtake him.

1 Like

R Freeman in dynasty for many of the same reasons noted above. Plus, I think his role is going up and Howard is going down. Perhaps not by much in either case, but enough that they should converge. Moving forward (2020 and on) I think Freeman keeps taking bigger bites.

1 Like