‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Ranking draft spots 12 team league

My league is picking where we want to draft for this upcoming year (redraft). We have 12 teams, and I will be the 9th person to select my draft order. I was hoping you guys would rank (from 1-12) which pick you would want most to least this year. 1/2 ppr normal settings.

I am very happy drafting from the 3/4 spot because this still give you the opportunity to draft one of those top 4 RBs like CMC, Kamara, Zeke and Saqoun
So I rank those top 4 spots the highest but if you don’t get one those I don’t mind being around 9-12 area because you will get two elite players right away

2 Likes

Yeah, I am the 9th one to pick my spot, so I am pretty positive I won’t get a top 4 pick. I’m hoping I can land around 9-10 area. But assuming the only options left are 5,6,7,8 how would you rank those?

I think I would try and get 8 or 7 that way you can get a stack of players like D Adams and Todd Gurley or a Melvin Gordon/ JuJu stack something like that sort. I would look at ADPs around those draft positions and see what players you value most and go off that

2 Likes

I was thinking along the same lines. So maybe 4,3,2,1,12,11,10,9,8,7,5,6. Thanks for talking through it.

1 Like

Yea I like those rankings. Hope you get a good draft position

Full PPR:

I want Zeke or CMC ideally
next tier ends arguably at Kamara/Saquon(4), maybe Melvin Gordon or Hopkins(6).
I prefer to pick at the end of tiers to maximize picking earlier in the next round.
I also don’t mind picking around 10th this year as I’ve been able to get lots of WR/RB combos I love, like Michael Thomas / Dalvin Cook, or Julio Jones / Joe Mixon.

I have disliked my drafts more when picking around 7/8 unless my #5/6 guys fall a few picks.

Hope this helps

My order would almost be identical except switch 4 and 3 (just like Kamara slightly less than the others) and honestly think 10-12 are almost a tie in my mind. I just know for sure I want to avoid 5 through 7 and 8-9 are less appealing.