DJ Moore
DJ Chark Jr
Jarvis Landry
Darius Slayton
Jalen Raegor
Anthony Miller
Michael Pittman Jr

2 Likes

Guessing this is redraft? I like it much more if it is dynasty TBH. These are just my thoughts, and definitely not right/wrong.

Redraft: 8
Dynasty: 9.5

QB: Studs in both formats

RB: Punt there to go deep on WR which is great for dynasty. I think you landed more RB who are better in Standard / .5PPR. Dynasty: I would have gone JK Dobbins for pass catching and bell cow potential. Else they look good and you can add in fresh blood every season. Redraft: I smash RB early and often. Those top end guys tip the scales over WR.

WR: Solid in either format. IF dynasty, you knocked it out of the park.

Just my opinion here, but if it is redraft I do not see this as a top team. It could get there of course with your stout WR and sturdy QB, but RB appears to be a weakness for just this season. In dynasty the same holds for this year’s outlook, but you are in a great place moving forward with a tremendous WR core and young enough QB.

Nothing on your roster would make me feel bad. I think it looks like a pretty solid draft, I’d just have made those changes for redraft.

1 Like

WR List is frankly amazing, you got 3 top 12 starting WE and some pretty good depth. The downside of having those top 12 WR is that you have some serious problems at running back. I mean who is you’re RB2? To me its a toss up between Montgomery and Hunt. I’d say that list of running backs are risky all in their own ways, and as a core not the best either. If this is a redraft (I assume) I would attempt to move one of your WR and a depth RB (like Chark and Montgomery) for a more reliable early round RB, like a Jacobs or a Sander or even Mixon. I’m not a big fan of Kamara in terms of low risk, so id try to acquire another more safe running back

I agree with all of the above. RBs are a little weak (are you a Colts fan? - nothing wrong with picking players from your team, just curious lol), so I would try and make a package trade to upgrade to a stronger RB2. I’m also skiddish about Kamara after last year, but if he returns to form he’s amazing.

Good luck!