Rate my 12 Team Dynasty Superflex Start Up

Rate my Superflex ppr start up Dynasty team:

QB: Dak Prescott, Kirk Cousins, Jared Goff

RB: Saquon Barkley, Clyde Edwards Heliare, Damien Harris, Travis Etienne, Darrynton Evans

WR: Amari Cooper, Chris Godwin, Robert Woods, Jerry Jeudy, Antonio Brown, Darnell Mooney, Terrace Marshall

TE: Tyler Higbee, Cole Kmet, Blake Jarwin

Hi!
I like your RBs mostly young and lots of long term upside (All this IMHO, of course) your WRs look like there could be solid or you might have all #2 WRs.
I feel like you may have low key pulled off some steals with those TEs. 1 of them might hit.
Being superflex I feel like maybe taking a shot at a younger Aged QBs vs going with 2 ‘older’ and potentially soon to be washed QBs is my biggest concern. Unless QB scoring is somewhat nerfed in your league. So C+ for a grade I guess if QB scoring is standard otherwise B- if QBs are nerfed
Good Luck!

@shaun89369 this was my first dynasty and Superflex team so I might have been a little passive when it came to QB. I agree on WR, but at #8 it was difficult to get a WR 1

I think the QB ages are fine, neither Dak nor Cousins seem to be in the twilight of their careers yet. I’d think both have at least 3-4 strong years in them. Plenty time to look to the future in drafts in my opinion

Yeah. I know Cousins can put up solid numbers I’m just a verified Cousins hater. :triumph::joy:
@Eric.Lee your RB group is strong. Hard to get all of everything.