‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Rate my Draft? (12 Team, Full PPR)

So I asked for some round 1 advice on here days prior based on my keeper. I drafted this last Saturday and wanted to see people’s opinions on my team. Let me know what you guys think!

12 Team, Full PPR

QB: Dak Prescott
WR: Jordy Nelson
WR: Alshon Jeffrey
RB: Devonta Freeman
RB: Dalvin Cook
TE: Kyle Rudolph
FLEX: Stefon DIggs
K: Will Lutz
DEF: Buffalo Bills

Bench:
Kareem Hunt
Jeremy Maclin
Johnathan Stewart
Donte Moncrief
Chris Thompson
Carson Wentz
Johnathan Williams

Aside from drafting the second QB (I get it, it’s a comfort thing, but it’s really not necessary or typically advisable) which is a small quibble, i really like this team. I think you have a good mix of high upside and safe (to the extent that anything us safe in fantasy) floor.

Looks like a solid team. Don’t think you needed Wentz but that’s preference. I like all the Vikings players you have this year but I wouldn’t want to start all three together.

I elected for a back up QB because the guys in my league all take backup QBs leaving the position pretty thin on the waiver wire. But I understand the preference to not take a second QB.

And yeah I noticed the Vikings players as I wanted to pick Rudolph but I didn’t want it to stop me from getting solid players. I definitely won’t bank on all three at a time.

Yea I see where you’re coming from, I was targeting all three of them unfortunately I had some Vikings fans in my draft who really reached on them.

Personally, I’d let them. More RBs/WRs for me. The only time I’d carry 2 QBs would be if I got a crazy value on a guy due to I jury, like if Luck or Newton fell too far for me to not take a chance on then this year. Then I’d want a second option in case they don’t pan out.