Zay Jones
James Washington
Chase Edmonds
Curtis Samuel
Sam Darnold
Corey Clement
Samaje Perine
Matt Prater

I never take defenses or kickers when drafting. Sure you’ll have to add them before week 1, but by then cuts are made and you know what you have after preseason.

Your roster is solid though. Just take my tip into consideration for next season.

I love this team. Great value on Evans in the 2nd.

I somewhat disagree with @buckeye02. In general, yes, draft a Defense late or not at all. But drafting one of the top 2, maybe the top def is a great differentiator at the position. I don’t mind the Rams in the 14th.

I don’t mind Prater as the last pick either. Prater is a great kicker choice!

I think the whole roster looks pretty good. If I had any concerns, it is the lack of RB proven talent. Coleman is the only one I see, and he is splitting (this year) so more a FLEX weekly play. I do like your rookies, but the NFL can be a cruel adjustment. IMHO not even Barkley is a lock. That said, you took RBs who ought to do well, if not this year in the next couple as they come into their own.

I do like that you went heavy into upside. I like those types of players, and you went even more than I would of. I appreciate bold rosters and I think you have one!