Darren Sproles
Eric Ebron
Chiefs D/ST
Charles Sims
Brandon Lafell

Please tell me if I should change anything

Planning to drop lafell but I need to find a decent wide receiver
Is Breshad Perriman a good pick?

Your weakness is in the RBs. Gore has proven his stats but when do they slip to Ameer or Riddick? Lynch was great in 2015. How is he now though in a crowded OAK backfired?
I like your Sims pickup, for the first few weeks waiting for Martin to get off of suspension.
I would look to trade a big name like Ben & Ebron or Graham for a top 10 back like Lamar Miller, Foursette or Gurley. Then pickup a Charles Clay or Andy Dalton if you want a backup Q or TE.

I dropped lafell for Charles clay and am trading frank gore for Todd gurley
What should I do with Charles sims again

Hope that Charles Sims & Ebron (or Graham or Sproles) put up solid numbers for the first weeks and package 2 of them in a trade. Look to grab a Martavis Bryant or Ty Montgomery status player.
When Doug Martin gets back its going to limit Sims touches a lot. He’ll have his games, but for the most part he wont impact your fantasy team.

Sims may not even be on the roster come week 1 so keep an eye on that. I would drop Chief’s D for an upside guy. Without seeing your waiver its tough to know who there is to pick up but I would look to add an RB. I don’t think you need 3 TE. I would drop Clay and grab more RB’s or WR. Graham and Ebron will be enough.

You need to watch the waiver wire on a daily basis.