Rate my roster! A-F and give opinions

Went for today’s take on tyreek hills big celling and a consistent counter part in Michael Thomas stack. Plus Carson and penny hand cuff? :face_with_monocle:

Personnaly Im scared of the inconsistency that Amari Cooper presents. Why draft Jared Goff if you have Aaron Rodgers ? In wich round did you draft Ebron ? I think I would give it a B.

Drafted Ebron way late, second to last pick. Went undrafted.
Grabbed Goff last pick because all 3 of his receivers, 4 if you consider Todd Gurley a pass catcher all have great Fantacy value so you want the guy throwing the ball to them. Some weeks his strength at offense can be greater against a defense compared to Aaron Rodgers on any given week. Pretty much for a week to week basis depending the defense.

1 Like

I’d give it a B. I like your Wr options but think you’re a little thin at RB. I personally love Carson and Jacobs could end up a stud though.

1 Like

Pretty good team. I’d give you a B-. I agree that you’re thin at RB. Little scary relying on 2 rookie RBs. Also not high on Ebron, but good value from where you got him. I’d be more confident in your team is you dropped Williams or Metcalf and grabbed another RB

1 Like

I’m not a huge fan of 2 rookie running backs on my roster, but I think if you had to do it those are the ones to have. I give it a B-

1 Like

Yes I’m thin at RB but it was more of a strategy with this draft to go WR heavy.
I took Jacobs and Carson being that Jacobs and Carson will both be the primary ball carriers for their teams and hand cuffing penny on the Seattle run heavy team.
If needed I plan to plug in RBs off the waiver wire training them for receivers who aren’t producing further down the line being that rosters change a ton by the end of the year.

Yes, went WR heavy on this draft with Jacobs and Carson being primary running backs on their teams. With Seattle being really run heavy their should be value on the Penny handcuff I took so I’m hoping to use waiver wire when needed with RB trading for non producing WRs on my roster as the season progresses.

Yes, went WR heavy… taking Jacobs and Carson being primary running backs on their teams. Seattle being really run heavy their should be value on the Penny as a handcuff so I’m hoping to use waiver wire when needed with RB trading for non producing WRs on my roster as the season progresses.