‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Rate my roster

.5 PPR

My weakness is WR. I have people interested in fornette but my gut says stick with my 3 stud Rbs as any of them can win me a week. Take a look

C. Palmer
Larry fitz
Garçon
Lev bell
L fornette
C. Fleener
Flex: Kareem hunt

Bench : e.sanders, j.stewart, Allen burns, ted gin, a.luck, j.gordon ;), lost Woodhead and Allen rob

RBs A+ haha maybe try to move one and get some better receivers? Becuase you’re in trouble if Palmer keeps looking like he did in week 1. J Stew could be a good flex moving forward. Find a team that’s lacking at RB but stacked at WR and make a deal.

Yeah I targeted Hopkins and Aj green owners but just don’t want to really trade those stud Rbs lol. They look so pretty in my lineup haha.

You think I can win by playing waivers for my WR 2? I’m confident enough that fitz will produce points in a ppr setting

Haha yah I hear you. Tough to trade them once you have them. I mean, very possibly. Emmanuel Sanders is no slouch either so that will help. Didn’t realize it was PPR so that makes Garçon more valuable. Stay glued to the waiver wire, play good matchups, you could be just fine.

Yeah and I’m a tradeaholic in all my other leagues I’m just rly nervous I won’t get true equal value back from trading Kareem or hunt for a WR.