Rate my team! Full PPR

Let me know what you think, shallow at WR, but not the end of the world. Full PPR, points for completed passes, rush attempts, first downs, long play/TD bonus as well. Sanders was my keeper and first round pick, and I also lost a fifth rounder in a stupid trade.

@Wentz1013 @Marencophoto @MKlossing @Gramercy_Riffs @vivaladan3

2 Likes

Looks good. Lots of RB depth

1 Like

Thanks, I dropped Shenault for Greg Ward. Once D Jax gets hurt Ward is the top dog and is setup to have a breakout year. We even have an IR spot just so D Jax can be rostered all season :roll_eyes:

Good starters but thin bench. I like some of your young guys but think could use little better depth pieces that can be plugged in if need be just my 2 cents. If you’re team stays healthy will be a contender but in trouble if lose couple of guys for any extended time.

Good starting line up especially considering your draft situation. Some nice upside on the bench as well that could come good. Can get active on the WW depending on what happens as well.

1 Like

id like to see an update to your roster now, at the 1/3rd mark of the season. Im late to this, and from what i see im sure this is very different now lol. Im 4-1 so far…but i had Dak. Hows your season brosef?

my teams all under preform and had tons of injuries, and in each league i have literally gone up against 2-5 of the players which are included in the million money makers in Draft Kings and Fan Duel. I should be in a good place now though. I have 2 wins across 3 leagues to this point.

my one team is below, no kicker two flex in 12 team format full ppr:

Fitz-magic
Sanders
Mostert
AJ Brown
Parker
Godwin
Claypool
Gesicki
TENN

Bench:
Gibson
Brady
Hardman
Damien Harris
B. Scott
Fulghum
Fells

Goedert (IR)

second team is 10 team full PPR:

Tannehill
Sanders
CEH
AJ Brown
Godwin
Gesicki
Fuller
Boswell
Redskins DST

Bench
Woods
Damien Harris
Mostert
Bell
Tonyan

I have a 3rd team but am doing so bad with inconsistency and injury i am not even listing it lol.

1 Like

I like the first team. There’s got to be a way to fit Hardmon in there. No Watkins. Bills D was garbage vs TEN.

1 Like

I also traded Kenyon Drake and Chase Edmunds and Russel Gage for AJ Brown and Gesicki. Is that fair?

Also, Woods/Fuller/Mostert for that last flex spot on team 2. I lean Mostert.

1 Like

I’ve lost track of the 49rs RB carousel. Is mohstert healthy?

1 Like

he’s healthy and a full go. he’s the lead dog, no more committee nonsense.

1 Like

Yeah I’d do that then. It’s always nice to have an RB you trust for flex. They get more opportunities

1 Like