‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Rate my team, should I be scoping out any trades for weakness?

Here is my team. I had the #1 OVR pick this year

Looks good… I would get rid of the second defense and pick someone up…

But besides that it looks like good overall starters and bench players.

I’d probably drop Bears D/ST as suggested. Otherwise it looks okay. I’d say you’re weak at WR but honestly its similar to my team. In general i feel like the leagues just weak on superstars so we’re all just waiting to see who breaks out.

Team is stacked man. Idk who talkin weak on wr your wrs are solid man rock solid. Michael Thomas is gonna command a ton of targets Amari is a huge bounce back candidate I can’t believe how far him and Baldwin slipped for you. People are scared of Baldwin injury but Carroll said he’s good to go if Michael Thomas does what he does, Amari bounces back like we think he will, and Baldwin is his usual self and plays the season healthy then your wrs are stacked. Nice starting rbs in Gurley and howard as well. Even got 2 rock solid tight ends you did great. Only complaint is rb depth you have none. Drop that backup defense and start looking for a breakout rb on waivers you’re gonna need a third rb in case of injury and bye weeks. Overall you did pretty good just gonna search for another rb

I was really looking at Powell for the Jets and Latavius Murray. Even with Dalvin cook back, I believe Murray will get a lot more attention. But yes I was surprised how far people slipped in this draft. Howard and Thomas I was able to squeeze at the end of second round. (Somehow)

I’m talking with someone about trading Doug Baldwin and Evan engram for AB, he’s really weak at both positions and I think he might bite. Hell of a deal?

Haha I’m a bears fan, just wanted to see there schedule since some games they broke out and had 2-3 ints on defense. I will look for someone else though!

Both WRS for JAX are still on the wire, should I pick up Moncrief or Cole?

Pick up Cole he has been on fire in camp and did well in preseason game.

Make that trade and run you already have Burton. Engram is slated for a regression year he was the only target on the team for most of last year now they have a lot of mouths to feed and he wasn’t extremely efficient he will still be solid but if you can get ab I’d do it