Rate Potential Trade - Mixon & Guice for Zeke?

Hello there. First post. Startup .5 PPR 12-team dynasty league. 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 2 FLEX, 1 TE. My starters right now are:

A. Luck (Tyrod is my day 1 starter if Luck can’t throw)
J. Mixon
D. Guice
A. Brown
D. Adams
A Thielen
S. Michel
S. Shepard
T. Burton

RBs of note on my bench include:

J. Williams (GB)
A. Jones
S. Ware
TJ Yeldon
CA Payne
J. Williams (NO)

I have an opportunity to trade Mixon, Guice, and John Ross for Zeke and Crowder. What do you think? It’s a 30-man roster.

This seems like a no-brainer to me, even though dynasty trade “value” charts indicate that I’d be getting the raw end of the deal. Basically trading three question marks for two starters. And I’m of the opinion that Crowder could end up being A. Smith’s primary target. Downside is a slight degradation of RB depth, but I’d be starting Zeke and three top 12 WRs… which seems pretty hard to beat.

Your thoughts? Thank you.

EDIT: I have the option of swapping Crowder for C. Godwin.

Thats tough. I’d probably take Zeke and Godwin, but I’m not that confident about it. I really like Mixon and Guice too.

One thing I’m sure of: I’d rather have Godwin than Crowder.

Totally agree with this.

I would also take Zeke + Godwin. Both young talent in some really good situations. Crowder is a huge question mark in my eyes. Godwin is a superior athlete and route runner with a QB who is more willing to take risks. Zeke is a no brainer. I think he’s a generational talent at the RB position and when it’s all said and done, will probably end up in the HoF. Mixon has question marks and same with Guice although I am very high on both their talents, can’t see either of their ceilings being higher than Zeke’s.

I think Mixon’s ceiling could be, but his floor is for sure lower. I think Zeke light (90ish percent) is Guice’s ceiling, but he’s also not proven and there’s no guarantee he ever reach that ceiling.

I just don’t know what to think of Mixon. Mike was pretty high on him when he found out that he had cut weight. But in a pretty recent episode he said he was worried about him. If I’m trading two middling RB2s for Zeke, that’s fantastic. If Guise turns into a 1,100 yard 10 TD guy and Mixon is Bell 2.0, well then that’s a mistake.

Thanks to all for your input. I agree, Godwin>Crowder. I might try to just get Ross exchanged for Godwin, and keep the RBs. We’ll see what he says.

If you can trade 2 unproven guys to get the best RB in football, i don’t think there’s any doubt you do it.

I take Zeke all day in that trade because I still don’t trust mixon with Bernard still there and you don’t know what you will get out of Guice.

I agree with the guys here, I’d pull the trigger on Zeke and Godwin, as your stacked at WR right now you don’t need Godwin to step up right away and i think he will be great once he takes a number two role there. If Michel hits then you’ll be fine at RB or even better someone has to take the bulk of the work in GB at some point and you’ve got 2/3 of the shares and i think it will be Jones at some point this season so it’s not a massive gamble for me with the depth loss as you say