Rate the team - pick 11

not feeling to up on the team overall, wasnt thinking clear on a few picks, should have gone TE sooner and not stack em, but it is what it is. would you trade anyone to upgrade up at WR?

half ppr

Tannehill

Ekeler
Najee
Josh Jacobs
AJ Dillon
Michael Carter

Kupp
Aiyuk
Robby Anderson
TY
Mooney

Higbee -ughh
Jarwin - last pick garbage flyer to mitigate the Rams stack

Half-PPR and you drafted Ekeler in the 1st round?

That’s about a “D” right there. Enjoy his career-high three (3) rushing TDs.

You made up for it with Najee in the 2nd. So basically Najee will be your RB1, and Ekeler slots in as a decent RB2.

Your WRs are a little anemic, even for a 12 teamer–but not horrible.

I like Higbee at TE, so I’m not sure what you’re ughing about–he’s usually one of the last 100-target TEs on the board.

I’ll give it a C+, but it would have probably looked better with Tyreek Hill in the first.

idk why im as high on ekeler as i am. hindsight, probably should have gone high end WR and then scoop najee in second.

only negative i have for Higbee is also having Kupp.

im looking at this guys team, he is soft at RB, might try and push ekeler + wr and go for hopkins or metcalf. probably asking for too much on it though. thoughts on the WR upgrade?

Mike Davis
Fournette
Gordon
DJ

DK
hopkins
juju
crowder
agholor

kittle
Mahomes

How about Ekeler, Tannehill and Kupp for Hopkins, Gordon and Mahomes? Now you’ve upgraded your WR1, you don’t have to worry about having the Rams’ WR and TE, and you have the best QB in the league.

1 Like

doesnt hurt to ask him lol appreciate the input