Ravens run stuffing defensive player

I am concerned about Chris Carson, but know the Ravens run stuffing DT hasn’t been healthy. Who is the guy, what is his healthy, and what is your projection for Carson this weekend? A must start considering how bad the Ravens have been playing?

1 Like

Without even considering the matchup, I would say Carson is a must start with the way he’s been playing and the volume he sees on a weekly basis

3 Likes

@JPlum_3 thanks, the only quasi concerns I had for Carson are SF and Philly, but you are right, the volume is amazing!

Now, should I drop Miles Sanders to pickup Penny who was just dropped? 10-team 1/2 PPR league with a 4-person bench. Right now I do not have a kicker and that is because I somehow got both Bills and SF DST through waivers, and slated for nearly 20 more points than my opponent, and wanted to horde the DST’s at least through Sunday AM so they cannot be used against me…

@Gramercy_Riffs to opine as well…

1 Like

It’s probably a good idea to cuff Carson with Penny, but I just haven’t been able to get excited about Penny. I’d much rather have Miles Sanders

2 Likes

Penny looks like the only time he can beat anyone in a footrace is for the buffet line… He looks like Eddie Lacy lite…

2 Likes

PffffBahahaha :laughing::joy::rofl::joy: well played

You are loaded with backs. I like Singletary coming back with that schedule. And Penny is healthy and it never hurts to have a handcuff at this point in the year. I like Miles too, but within the context, if that’s your plan I’ll take holding on to Singletary’s upside vs PHL shuffle.

1 Like

Thanks gents! While I want to grab Penny, I don’t really want to drop Sanders or John Brown for depth at each position, and I am enamored with my Bills and SF Dst’s lol.

Would you consider rolling out Hyde in Indy or Singletary against the Dolphins? Last question I had here, gents!

@JPlum_3 @Gramercy_Riffs

1 Like

Really good matchup for Singletary, but he is just coming off the injury and Gore may get a lot of run as well. I’d go with Hyde if choosing between the 2. He’s been playing well and seeing a ton of carries.

2 Likes

Plus even after he fumbled they kept feeding him. I like Sigeltary’s upside way more. And HOU offense is so saturated. Alot of mouths to feed. But Hyde does seem safer. They play IND. Alot of cover-2 zone. Watson may make it a 1 man show. Is Hyde a good pass catcher? I don’t know if that’s in his skill set or not

Doesn’t a handcuff add depth to a proven backfield? :nerd_face:

1 Like

That seems risky. I may hold a favorite and stash one for a particular matchup. But rostering 2 just for the sake of it?

1 Like

With a 4 person Bench (being extended to 5 if I omit a kicker and I usually do that until the late games if I even need one) holding 2 DST’s is killer because I cannot account for ANY variance to the starting lineup. Gonna have to drop someone to account for a bye week QB at some point for an example, right? And yes adding the handcuff and locking up the backfield would be smart (adding depth and an insurance policy on a team with a proven track record!)

1 Like

Ahh I see. Good point

So, just curious, do you normally go into Sunday without a kicker at all until the night game if you need one? That’s different. But I’d imagine it has its value sometimes

1 Like

I don’t pickup a kicker until I can determine if I actually need one. If it is close towards the end of 1PM, I will pick one up from 4:30 8:20 or Monday, that way I can carry more people on my bench and then am only dropping someone so they cannot be picked up and played against me in yahoo. I got curb stomped in 2 losses right away on Sunday, so I was like F it I’ll go without a kicker, cuz I would have needed a kicker to score 80 points.

Would it be crazy to try and trade SF DST in a package for something? Like Lev Bell or Julio? Pure speculation at this point. :joy::rofl:

1 Like

I posted a similar question. SF DEF has been good, but for someone to trade you for them, they’re investing in performance from a position hopefully longer than a week. They’d have to be true believers. Desperate for a DEF for some reason. Or a solid team with room or expandable bench spots

I’d imagine, unless it’s NE, you couldn’t get more than a #3 for any DEF

I like playing "keep away "too if I can afford it lol

SF DST and John Brown? Maybe include Singletary too? For Bell or Julio or something super high end?

1 Like

Personally, I think a very specific situation would have to be going on for me to take a DEF as a part of a trade, let alone the centerpiece.

1 Like

@Gramercy_Riffs @JPlum_3 remember that time when Tyreek Hill had trade value 2 hours ago…?

Seriously though hope Mahomes is ok and playing again soon. Never make light of injuries, always want players to be safe and healthy…

1 Like