Ravens vs. Steelers Defense this week? Who you got

Steelers or ravens defense this week? And why if you don’t mind. I like seeing how people are taking this approach.

1 Like

I have Steelers and San Fran D in my league and I wish I had Baltimore.

I think Baltimore has a much better chance at handling San Fran then the Steelers have against the Browns. Don’t get me wrong- Steelers will still get their sacks and probably a pick or two but I think out of those 2, Ravens best the the Niners and have the better defensive game.

1 Like

I agree with @Marencophoto that both should be fine plays. My model has PIT projected to be the DST5 this week, and BAL the DST10. The Ballers also have PIT ranked higher (though they are back-to-back), so both should be good but I’d go with PIT. My DST model is below for reference. Hope this helps. Good luck!

-Dan
Please check out my Week 13 streaming post where I provide weekly and rest-of-season rankings, scoring projections and waiver recommendations for QBs, TEs and DSTs. Comments and feedback are welcome. Thanks!

Went with the Steelers. Happy with my choice! Ravens and I would have lost, but I agree with you 100% both are great defenses. Thanks for your response!

1 Like