‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

Rawls, Henry for Mixon, Ingram?

I’ve been playing redraft leagues for about 8 years, done pretty well but this is my first year in a dynasty league. Here are the details of the league, proposed trade, and offensive roster.

Dynasty, Full PPR, 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 WR/RB, 1 WR/TE (there are IDP’s too but this is all offensive other than kicker)

Proposed Trade: Rawls and Henry for Ingram and Mixon

Current Roster

QB
Russel Wilson
Flacco
Mitchell Trubisky

WR
Mike Evans
Doug Baldwin
Jamison Crowder
E Decker
Ted Ginn
D Inman
D Funchess
T sharpe
Randall Cobb

RB
Derrick Henry
Danny Woodhead
T Coleman
Peyton Barber
Thomas Rawls
Shane Vereen

TE
Jimmy Graham
Z Ertz
Adam Shaheen

I’m leaning towards accepting the offer but just was looking for some other opinions.

I like the upside of Mixon. He might be slow getting there but in a dynasty I like that trade for you.

I think this all depends on whether you think Mixon will be better than Henry in the long term.

I really like Henry’s prospects for next year but given your current backfield I’d take the gamble on Mixon with hopes of giving you some value this season and beyond.

Pull the trigger.

Yeah, that’s why I’ve been leaning towards accepting. I’m just kind of unsure what Rawls will do so not sure if he’ll move into the lead role in Seattle or not. Also, not 100% what New Orleans is going to look like rest of season cause they got AP but Ingram is the better fantasy start in my opinion.