RB Depth-Trade Help

Full PPR 10 team dynasty.

I want to get another solid RB to add some depth but I am hesitant to give up one of my WRs. I have been trying to shop Dalvin Cook but have been unsuccessful thus far, best offer being Miles Sanders straight up. I want to hang on to Mattison for the obvious reasons.

Would you sell any of these WRs for an RB? If yes, who should I target?

Current WR: Tyreek, Godwin, Amari, JuJu, Golladay, Ridley, Slayton, Edwards

Current RB: Barkley, Kamara, Cook, Dobbins, Mattison, Gibson, Evans, Bonnafon

Thanks in advance FootClan!

What is you starting lineup requirements?

Not sure you need RB depth with Barkley, Kamara and Cook. You seems to have that position locked up.

Too difficult to suggest a target. If you want to sell a WR for an RB, find a team that is weak at WR and strong at RB.

We start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2FLEX.

I kinda want to sell cook just based off injury history, especially since I have Mattison. Yes, he is a game changer and could be RB1 if healthy but I feel like that is a massive if now. I feel like one more injury really makes his value fall. What are your thoughts on cook?

Cooks massive upside it greater than the return you’d acquire in trade. Already having the handcuff protects that roster spot. Further, he’s not your teams RB1 or RB2. I’d personally keep Cook.

A WR with the equivalent value/upside might be DeAndre Hopkins or JuJu Smith-Schuster.

I did not expect to see your current line up of RBs when I read you wanted to strengthen that position.

It looks pretty solid to me.

1 Like

Shat if I could get CEH and a 21 first, most likely early? @MightyMerkley