‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

RB Desperate! WTF do I do?

So I have been snakebitten this year with injury, particularly at RB: I drafted Fournette, and also lost McKinnon, Ajayi, and now Sony Michel to injury. I also had Larry Fitz as my third round pick which we don’t even have to talk about right now. That being said, I lucked into Chubb last week, and he is currently my only RB who is even playable right now. The only people on FA who are even projected points are, like, Mostert, Smallwood, Gore, Barner, and Darren Sproles. I pretty surely feel like I need to make a trade right now, but not really sure what type of thing I should target. Any ideas? This is a 10 team, PPR, redraft league – I’m 3-4 after a brutal close loss last night, and feel like I need to rip a few wins off in a row. Here’s my roster:

QB: Patrick Mahomes
RB: Nick Chubb
RB: Ito Smith (bye)
WR: Davante Adams
WR: Juju Smith-Schuster
TE: Zach Ertz
W/R/T: Josh Gordon
DEF: Colts (stream, picking someone else up)
K: Justin Tucker
BN: Doug Baldwin
BN: Geronimo Allison
BN: Taylor Gabriel
BN: OJ Howard
BN: Sony Michel

BN: Leonard Fournette

I just offered Fournette, Michel, and Allison for Kareem Hunt and Agholor. Welp

You have decent WRs depth, why not try to target an RB using that? Maybe pair up a WR with OJ Howard to someone suffering at TE.

Since you have both Zack Ertz and OJ Howard, I’d actually try to sell Zack Ertz for a small fortune. There should be tons of people salivating for a chance to get Ertz, and with your roster, you need a stronger RB core more than you need Ertz.

Do note the “small fortune,” though; try to get a massive haul, as there should be playoff bound teams willing to trade big to lock up their TE spot.

This. Sell Ertz for as much as you can get and roll with OJ.