‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

RB for Kicker?

I’m terribly short at RB, thanks in part to bad luck (McKinnon) but also some bad decisions that haven’t worked out. In an 8 team 0.5 PPR i’m left with McCaffrey, Mack, Kerryon Johnson, Booker and Aaron Jones (suspended for 2 games).

I’ve been offered two trades for my Kicker Gostkowski, both from the same GM. One for Alfred Morris, one for Jordan Wilkins. If I didn’t already have Mack i’d probably lean Wilkins. But I don’t want to end up with 2 Indy runners whenever Mack gets healthy again, and Morris will be in a committee with Brieda for sure.

I’m clearly not worried at losing Gostkowski, because in an 8 team league getting another viable kicker should be fine.

Thoughts?

I would trade for Wilkins since you already have Mack. Wilkins is getting the start week one, and if he plays well and Mack’s injury lingers he has a chance of earning the starting job the rest of the season. And even if you only get one start out of him and Mack comes back week 2 and plays well, you can always drop him for a RB or WR that breaks out. Being an 8 team league there should be plenty of talent worth picking up at some point. Plus, I don’t like any of those other RBs besides CMC week one, so if you start 2 RBs you will want Wilkins with Mack not playing.