RB Good (LevBell), Bad (Murray), Ugly (Everyone Else)?

Im thinking about offering Chris Thompson and Demarco Murray for Doug Baldwin?

My current squad includes

WR: Jarvis Landry, Michael Crabtree
RB: Christian McCaffrey, Le’Veon Bell, Alvin Kamara, Jerick McKinnon, Aaron Jones, Demarco Murray, and Chris Thompson

Should I try to couple up another set of RBs and go for Baldwin/a better WR? PLease help

1 Like

This is a good trade, and helps you’re WR situation a lot.

1 Like

Thanks Ryan, I’ll offer it then. Do you know any other wide receivers that are worth trading for? I immediately think Demarius Thomas (but Im not sure of his look out due to the QB situation) and who would you trade from the list *assuming that the Baldwin trade goes through?

I’m not so sure about Thomas myself either. At this point in the week, we can see how Sunday-Monday shapes up. If a guy like A.J. Green is a great target, I’ll be watching out to see if he happens to under perform fantasy wise.

Another one to target is michael thomas and amari cooper as both of their playoff schedules are amazing. Cooper might be a bit overpriced now but if he has a weak game this Sunday id try to pick him up.

The trade was accepted! Im watching out for Cooper, Thomas, and Green. Out of McCaffrey, Kamara, McKinnon, and Jones, which two are worth keeping and which should I be looking to Upgrade with?