Rb help for one week rental

Have Tevin Coleman questionable
And need to start an option between Coleman Jaylen Samuels or Darrell Williams with kerryon in bye. I’m 2-2 and the rest of my team starting is

Lamar Jackson
Chris Carson
?
Juju
Cooper kupp
Travis kelce
Alshon Jeffrey
Chargers
Greg zuerlien

I don’t have any confidence is Coleman this week, really need to see how that backfield shakes out. Jaylen Smith would be an easy answer if James Conner misses anymore practice this week/is limited on Sunday. Looks like Damien Williams is practicing again so if he and Shady are both playing on sunday I would not play Darryl Williams. Is Ronald Jones on your waiver wire?

Jones got bought for 26 bucks. I put 5 on him. I have davante Adams in the beach and aj green in my ir a lot also Michael Gallup. Can’t make but one drop so I have one slot to switch out or I’d take Samuels and Williams and wait it out

Man, you’re going to be stacked at WR once/hopefully Green comes back. I like Tevin as the longer term play but yeah otherwise I stick with my previous comments.

Yeah sorry for my terrible autocorrect typing lol. I can’t drop any of those receivers because that’s the plan at wr lol. I picked up Jaylen again so I guess we will see. Thanks again