‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

RB help full ppr

Isaiah Crowell

Or

Yeldon ( fournette)

Yeldon over Crowell for me. I don’t want to start anyone in the jets backfield realistically until the disgusting RBBC situation becomes more clear.

If had to choose i would choose Crowell but there could be better options out there

Because bilal powell is there and they may play from behind, id go yeldon if fournette is officially out

Obv it will depending fournette’s status.

If he plays, I’ll stick with Crowell. He’s got a good matchup this week. And TJ will only have a higher ceiling if Fournette goes out again.

If yeldon plays and I think he will. I would go with Yeldon.

I heard that fournette heard a pop when he hurt his hammy, which isn’t a good sign.

I would play Yeldon regardless. He’s going to do passing down work and they’re going to limit fournette to avoid serious injury. Then there’s the chance fournette gets hurt mid game and they pull them.

From what I seen out of the Jags last week they run a condensed offense. They never really stretched the field and most of the game plan was to limit Blake from turning the ball over. They had some creative ways of getting the RB’s the ball. They are going to miss Fournette to pound the rock he is really impressive in between the tackles. I wonder if Yeldon will get more passing work or not. I think some of that passing work people are counting on is going to fall upon Corey Grant, and they use Yeldon between the tackles. Crowell and Powell had a pretty even split. 10 to 12 favoring Powell but Crow had eclipsed the 100 yard mark. The Jets like to ground and pound and are giving 2.5 points. So if Vegas thinks they are the favorite hopefully they will be in the lead and a position to control the clock with the run game. I think Pats vs Jags is going to be incredibly low scoring. I would take Crowell.