RB situation who to add drop

10 man PPR
Current RB: CMC, DJ, Michel, Jalen Richard, K. Johnson, Breida.

Waiver: Crowell, Adam Jones.

DJ is on bye, CMC is a start. Michel is injures and unsure. Who do you start? Do you drop someone to pickup Jones? Can’t add Jones bc I exceed RB allowed on team. Do I try and package someone to upgrade WR. Breida, K Johnson etc.

If you need one to start this week, I would either stick with Richard vs 49ers this Thursday night or drop him and pick up I. Crowell who is for sure the work horse of that team facing Dolphins. S. Michelle will be back and is a valuable player. Dont drop him. It all depends where you stand in your league. If your losing badly, drop him and get someone who will put points on the board, if you in the top 5 then you can hold him until he comes back healthy. He might come back this weekend.

1 Like

Dang your rbs are insane, you don’t need to focus on that area, if anything I would consider dropping Richard for Aaron jones with Montgomery being traded.

1 Like

Drop Richard for Jones. He finally got the touches last week and no more Montgomery. Crowell did nothing vs a depleted Chicago D. Jones is hands down the best RB being discussed in this topic on the best offense between these RBs

1 Like