RB Trouble - Trade Chubb?

Many here are experiencing the horrible news that Kerryon is going to IR unfortunately my RB situation is as follows,

Nick Chubb
Devin Singletary

I’m going to attempt to grab Ty Johnson but at this point do I try to trade Nick Chubb for 2 good RBs? Or will singletary get more involved and just try to play with Chubb and Ty Johnson if I manage to get him? If I trade Chubb what value do you think I can get for him?

1 Like

Chubb isn’t likely to fetch 2 start worthy RBs.

Is there a trade candidate in your league? A manager with excess RBs who would want to consolidate?

1 Like

There is someone with McCaffrey, Dalvin Cook and Gurley who I was thinking of sending a trade out to. Another potential is someone who has barkley, henry and edmonds

1 Like

Don’t you dare talk about Chubb that way.

1 Like

You could get alot for chubb. Worth a shot

1 Like

I think Singletary will eventually win the job. Love Gore, but it’s got to happen soon. And they immediately deactivated Yeldon so he’s in there until it’s all his.

Could you get Hunt? That would give a little flexibility, a handcuff and a potential gem that could add another layer for the Browns to explore. Chubb could use the rest and competition.

I’m not sure if the Hunt owner will give him up, been holding him since week 1. I might just roll with Chubb and Johnson until Singletary shows up. Not sure I can give him up unless I was offered something crazy.

1 Like

Agreed. I have Singletary too. I’ll ride with you bro! :yum: