‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

RB2 and Flex start help week 5

J. Landry, D. Murray, D. Amendola. D. Martin,
Full PPR. They are listed in the Flex order the Ballers have them ranked. My thoughts are go with both RB. Thoughts?

Toss up on Amendola or Murray but Martin I agree. Go with him. You didn’t draft and hold him just to sit him out. I would try him

I agree with you here. Yes, amendola could have a big receiving game, but that’s a big if. You’re gonna want doug as rb2 (cause of early game), but I think murray will be your best play here in the flex.

Really curious to how this works out. Got DeMarco…hit the draft hard for him. About to want to pull the noose tight on him. But…as you mentioned…the Ballers haven’t given up on him yet…so…I’m gonna give it another week or two…but after that…HE’S GONE FOR ME!!!

Thanks guys. I’m going with the running backs. I have Jordy and Keenan plunged in as my WR 1&2. Going for upside with the RB. I know Landry has been a target monster and Amendola has Brady. I just couldn’t deal with having a top 12 RB on the bench.

Thanks guys. I’m going with the running backs. I have Jordy and Keenan

I’m going Amendola with Gronk out. And putting Martin in. Hope it’s a fun game to watch tonight. Also my opponent has Brady. Come on Amendola TDs!