‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

RB2 Delimma in PPR League

I have a RB2 slot to fill in a one point PPR league. My players are Montgomery, Drake, and Martin. I lean towards Monty but he has QB issues. Drake gets Miami running downs while his partner Williams gets passing downs. Martin has gotten progressively worse as season goes on (plus he has a bad match up this week)

I need some wisdom from you members.

Drake is getting some work in the passing game but as 1PPR maybe shade Monty and his 3rd down work. But huge risk there. Drake safer floor Monty higher upside and martin a hail Mary and see flex

Slim pickings here… I’d side with Martin here, just because of his supposed volume. I could see a commitment to the him considering Fitztragic is their QB for a few games.

Since that’s not a popular opinion, I think I’d rather have Drake over Ty. Chicago’s D is legit. I trust Jay and the Miami offense over the situation in Green Bay.

Id go with drake, Montys floor is scary low against a tough bears d at home who are even better at home. And jets d is coming off a hot game against buf and shutdown shady, I really don’t think Martin’s going to get much going.