RB2 Start Help (Spencer Ware Doubtful)

I am the Spencer Ware owner in a full PPR league and need to go in a different direction. Wasn’t able to get Damian Williams during waivers so I’m in a tough spot. RB1 is Joe Mixon so should get good production. Options for RB2 are as follows:

Jeff Wilson/Matt Breida
Jordan Howard
Doug Martin

Available Players:
Chris Ivory
Elijah McGuire
Kenneth Dixon

any advice?

breida coulded be played but you would have to monitor his practices and be watchful. Doug is a decent choice and ivory could be a sneaky play

I may go with Doug. Cincy has the worst fantasy defense agianst RBs, and he has been getting 15+ touches and a touchdown last three weeks. If Breida is ruled out then I am playing Wilson, but I’m not sure how much those two might split workload if both active

My opponnent has Rivers tonight and Lamar Miller Saturday. I have Keenan Allen tonight and nobody Saturday. Will see how these games go and base it off there. I believe Doug has the safer floor, which of these options do you see as the biggest upside if I start out in a hole?

1 Like

doug could blow up. he is playing cinci as you said and they SUCK. i could see him maybe have a 20 point game but who knows with okland