‹ Main Site Forums Home My Account

RB2 Start?

Who should I start as my RB2? CJ Anderson or Lamar Miller

Miller against the Browns is a mouth watering matchup.

This is actually tough… both of these offenses should be winning by a landslide in their matchups. The Giants are reeling and the Browns are the Browns. This should lead both offenses to lean on their run game to milk the clock.

That being said - I see Houston’s offense as a higher-powered offense (as does Vegas). With that in mind, I’d lean Miller as there should be more opportunity for TDs on a higher-scoring offense that should have a lead for 4 straight quarters.

It does sound enticing.

Since it’s a good matchup for both, should I start CJ over Michael Thomas, Julio, or Keenan Allen as my flex?

How the hell do you have Julio and MT and Miller? I wouldn’t start CJ over any of those three.

Is your league any sort of PPR? It seems ridiculous to bench any of those stud receivers, but Julio actually has a kinda “meh” matchup this week. Atlanta figures to trounce Miami, which won’t necessitate much passing from Matt Ryan. Plus Julio is still dealing with that hip issue a bit. Thomas and Allen are both likely to be in “shootout” type games.

It feels wrong, but if you’re in a standard league, I might lean CJA in the FLEX. If it’s PPR, I think you have to take a WR there.

Side note - How on earth do you have this stacked team?! lol

LOL, traded Martin and Pryor for Julio to a guy who really needed an RB adn MT was a keeper.

It is a PPR league.

Keeper league and lots of RB depth for trading. I also have Gronk and Hunt!

Honestly, you could just blindly insert whoever you want into your lineup and win 99 times out of 100 with that team lol. That’s not to say you don’t have a valid question, but I reallllllly wouldn’t worry about it haha

You suck…

But also, the Falcons haven’t really blown anybody out yet this season so let’s take a look at 2016. In the games where the Falcons won with a double digit lead Julio got an average of 9.5 targets. That will be enough for me to play a guy like Julio especially since Sanu is out.

Great insight fellas and great Falcons info. I’ll keep CJ on the bench this week. I’ve thought about making another trade but don’t want to deplete my depth.