Really tough qb decision, please help!

Should I start Dak tonight on the road? Brees against San Fran at home in the dome or pick up baker against the worst team in the league?

1 Like

Bump for help!!

I think he will have a decent game tonight. Personally I don’t like playing players on Thursday unless it’s a top tier guy as if he has a bad or avg game It’ll spoil my fri and sat. Don’t consider Dak in the same tier as Lamar or Wilson. I’m going with tannenhill over josh Allen and Murray in one league and fits magic over Murray in the other.

My QB model has them ranked this way for this week:
Dak - QB14
Brees - QB31 (SF is a brutal matchup)
Mayfield - QB12

So it’s really close between Dak and Mayfield for me. However, Mayfield is projected in my model to be the QB5 vs. Arizona in Week 15 and Dak is projected to be the QB9, so if you can I would grab Mayfield and plan to play him this week and next week. Keep Dak or have another option for Week 16 though as Baker is projected to be the QB28 vs. Baltimore.

My Week 14 QB model is below for reference. Hope that helps. Good luck!

-Dan
Please check out my Week 14 streaming post where I provide weekly and rest-of-season rankings, scoring projections and waiver recommendations for QBs, TEs and DSTs. Comments and feedback are welcome. Thanks!