Rebuild or Not..? I’m at a crossroads

I’m at a crossroads and can’t decide whether I should bite the bullet & rebuild or hope that I can win the PO lottery and push the rebuild back to next year.

Realistically, there are at least 3 teams better than me (maybe 4) that, should I get them in the PO, I would likely lose to.

I’ve drafted Olave & Malik Willis (only had 2 picks) in the draft and will have 2 more roster spots to fill from FA/Waivers to finish the roster

10TM/2QB/STD/Dynasty

Roster (start 2QB/3RB/3WR/2TE/2FLX)

QB - Tannehill, Fields, Willis

RB - Taylor, Saquon, Henderson, Gainwell

WR - Jefferson, Allen, Hollywood, Gallup, Kirk, Golladay, Olave

TE - Andrews, Kmet

Picks:

2023 - 2nd, 3rd, 4th

2024 - 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th

2025 - 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th

Finding it very hard to acquire a top 10-12 QB to start the rebuild as they are, understandably, on the win now teams in my league and they won’t move them. Likewise they are an anchor piece for the weaker teams who will be looking to build around them.

Happy to move JT & Saquon to get a haul for them but want to use them to grab that anchor QB (if I can) and then acquire capital from there…

Need inspiration/help on what to do….

• Do I give up on getting a QB and just go for pure capital and collect skill players and picks for 2023/24…?

• Or do I try and benefit from having JT/SB/JJ/Andrews etc and try to win now with the QB room I have now