Recent trade how did I do

I traded marvin Jones and nick chubb for juju and Aaron Jones. Half point PPR. What you all think

4 Likes

Love it. Good job

Great snag on your part, I have Chubb in my leagues and the lack of consistent coaching staff worries me a little. Getting an ascending Aaron Jones who already has a decent floor and competent coach is a great straight up trade. Then getting JuJu for Marvin Jones is a steal in my opinion aswell, where juju is the second option to probably the best receiver in the league and will consistently get targets that AB wont get because defenses will focus on him. Your team just got a lot better.

I don’t like it…with the trade Marvin Jones is rising much like aaron jones is on the ascension But Chubb’s touches are practically guaranteed each week. he’s got 18+ touches the last few weeks so he is a safer play for now other than jones who is sharing touches and goal line touches at that, plus he does have breakaway speed and big play ability. Juju’s production has been dwindling and if leveon bell returns its going to be even more sporadic going forward. The trades been meed but I give the chubb marvin side of that trade a better grade