Redraft League looking for 3 new members - ESPN

Hello! We’re entering the 4th year in a redraft league on ESPN and we’ve lost a few members. We are in the NYC/NJ area for the most part and have evolved to friends of friends of colleagues etc. We are mildly competitive with managers ranging from beginner - advanced. We’re a good mix of both men and women but I’d love a few more women to join! We are friendly and fun and try to send weekly recaps. Ideally we’re looking for people who aren’t in a million leagues and want to take it seriously without being too intense. If you’ve been hesitant to join a league of strangers then this one is for you! :slight_smile:
We’ve done live drafts in the city in the past but attendance is always optional - TBD on how we do it this year. Buy in is $40-$50 and we’ll vote on it before the season starts.
ESPN, 12 teams, .5 ppr, 6pt QB, 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1FLX DST K

If you have sleeper and want to message me there I’m LD917 or you can email me at ldfootball0@gmail.com Please send a little about yourself in your message. Happy to answer any questions you may have too!