Redraft - tricky WR cores for pass heavy teams

The Jets, Raiders, Eagles and Bengals have very crowded WR cores with lots of player injuries through last year.

In my fantasy team last year got the benefits of Crowder and Perriman’s big games, but not too sure about redrafting them to my bench with Mims being and Doctson being picked up fro redskins. I dont see anyone outside Crowder or Mims breaking 600 receiving yards as the pass catching targets are spread about.

Ruggs is high up my rookies to draft to make an instant impact, but believe that the faith in Tyree Williams will hurt the development and targets for Nelson Agholor and Hunter Renfrow. Bryan Edwards unless he has a great camp/pre season (if it goes ahead) will struggle to make an impact unless an injury happens to Williams, Agholor and Renfrow.

I definitely wont be drafting Alshon Jeffrey again this year after his injury prone year, Reagor will have a strong chance to be WR1, with Desean Jackson and Marqise Goodwin making big plays and being TD dependent. JJ Arcega Whiteside and Greg Ward Jnr will need to have some big games early in the season to keep their roster spot as both have little trade value outside a 7th round pick if not released, JJ Arcega Whiteside being the mostly likely to keep a roster spot.

A J Green is not cemented as WR1 with Boyd having a big year last year in Green’s injury absence, Higgins has the ability to be WR1A/WR2 and the most productive rookie WR in the NFL this year. Auden Tate with 575 receiving yard and 40 receptions showed signs he can be an important WR going forward to support Boyd or Green, same with John Ross and his big play ability to have 18.1 yards per catch over 28 receptions and 506 receiving yards unsure out of Ross or Tate will lose out this year?